The University of Nottingham (Malaysia Campus) International Summer School
26 June to 11 July 2018
U21 is pleased to announce that it is supporting University of Nottingham’s (Malaysia Campus) International Summer School in 2018 to offer a very special welcome to U21 students.
Support from U21 will:
- Allow U21 students attending to participate in special extra events during the Summer School, reserved only for them.
- Provide significantly discounted place for one U21 student from every U21 institution.
This U21 Discount Place will allow one student per U21 university to attend the 2-week event for RM 1750 (approx. US$450/GB£320/€360)* per student. This is a 63% discount on the full fee of RM 4750 (approx. US$1,220/GB£870/€980).
- Other U21 students can also take up places on this Summer School at a 20% discount rate of RM 3750 (approx. US$965/GB£685/€775) under a U21 members benefit agreement.
- Fees Include:
- All tuition & teaching materials
- A single room for 2 weeks with an attached bathroom, air-conditioning, mini fridge and a complimentary toiletry bag
- A night in Malacca, a historic city rich with culture and tradition, as well as a visit to the local Village (Malaysian Kampung Visit).
- A day tour to Kuala Lumpur the city centre (both excursions are subject to changes)
- Welcome and Farewell banquet meals included (Breakfast provided during classes only.
- Field trips arranged during classes
- Special social events and field trips for U21 students only
- Students chose from one of four Summer School Modules
- Politics, Culture and the Media in Southeast Asia
- Doing Business in Asia
- Beginning Creative Writing
- Intensive Mandarin for beginners
A certificate from The University of Nottingham will be given to students upon completion.