Website of University: http://www.takushoku-u.ac.jp/
Website for inbound exchange students: http://language.takushoku-u.ac.jp/chinese-simplified/index.html
Online Academic Calendar Website: https://www.takushoku-u.ac.jp/student_center/schedule.html
fulltime load & Minimum course enrolment for exchange students : depends on the home university
1 Credit = depends on the class
Maximum course enrolment for exchange students: 26 credits/semester
Course Finder Website: http://syllabus.takushoku-u.ac.jp/index.html
1. NUMBER OF PLACEMENTS
Spring Semester: 1
Fall Semester: 1
Academic Year: 2
Fall semester: March 1
- Who holds at least the N2 level in Japanese Language Proficiency Test or a Certificate from his/her instructor of Japanese language.
- Who holds score of 100 points or more in the J-CAT test J-CAT: http://www.j-cat.org/en/
- Who is an undergraduate.
4. EXCHANGE REGULATIONS
Exchange students should follow these regulations below.
- Return to home institute after the study abroad period.
- Stay in Hachioji International Dormitory during their study in Takushoku University and follow the rules of the dormitory.
- Participate the various activities that offer to exchange students in order to learn Japanese language and culture.
- In principle,not allowed to temporary return home or leave Japan during their study abroad period.
- Report on the part-time job in Japan immediately to Takushoku University.
- Follow the instructions given by Takushoku University
Send the application documents by Email then originals by EMS.
- The full documents listed below must arrive by Mar.26th
- Please fill out the forms in Japanese.in black ink.
- Application for admission to Takushoku University (attached)
- Academic Transcripts
- Application for Certificate of Eligibility(by Excel data) (attached)
- Certificate of the Japanese Language Proficiency Test (copy)
- Score report of J-CAT by PDF data
- 3 photographs (front, hatless) 3cmx4cm
- Copy of passport
- Health Insurance Certificate (copy)(Refer to attached document)
- Medical Certificate (copy)
- CONFIRMATION (attached)
※The documents of No. ３ need to be submitted by Excel data.
（Please input only from the sheet 1 to the sheet 3 and submit by data,without deleting no sheets.)
6. APPLICATION DOCUMENTS
It depends on the program students apply.
View detail: http://language.takushoku-u.ac.jp/chinese-simplified/index.html
For every of exchange student(s), they are obliged to take out Overseas Travel Insurance before their study abroad program starts.
In recent years, bicycle accidents caused by driving has become more particular. Please take out an insurance liability by bicycle operation is cover.
The basic policy cover is as follows (Takushoku exchange students’ example):
Coverage and Conditions
Amount insured（in yen）
|Injury Death||Up to 10,000,000|
|Physical Impediment||Up to 10,000,000|
|Sickness Death||Up to 5,000,000|
|Medical/Rescuer/injury Expenses||Up to 20,000,000|
|Personal Liability||Up to 50,000,000|
|Baggage||Up to 100,000|
|Reunification Expenses||Up to 200,000|
Hachioji International Dormitory
3. ESTIMATED LIVING EXPENSES
4. VISA REQUIREMENTS
Needed. We will send you the application package later.
Study Abroad Coodinator